Year 2021 like never before is the year for intentionality.
After the reality check Covid19 gave us all, it has become pertinent that we need to be on our A-game to remain relevant in our industries.
You as an HR expert, more than everyone else in your team needs to be up-to-date in your career knowledge.
To grow in your career, you need to be willing to learn and you need to do this consistently. This habit requires you to be intentional if you will achieve any success at it.
That said, let’s help you do just that with this highly impactful HR Career-enhancing workshop.
On Tuesday 6th July, 2021.
Topic: Introduction to HR Metrics and Analytics
Price: 19,750 NGN
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Be intentional about your HR career, understand HR metrics and analytics.
Why should you join?
- You become one step closer to the top 1% of the HR industry
- You get a chance to learn first hand from the HR industry’s finest Coach and Leader, Adora Ikwuemesi – the Founder of Kendor Consulting
- You get to experience one of the best 2 hours of your career life
- You get an industry-trusted certificate of participation that will give you new opportunities as an HR professional
We can’t talk about what you stand to get from attending this HR career-enhancing workshop without showing you the core areas that will be covered.
So here we go!
At the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Understand the rationale for HR metrics.
- Understand what HR should be measuring
- Explore the types of HR metrics and selecting the relevant metrics for your organisation.
- Explore the HR metrics to use in a down economy.
- Understand how to analyse and present data.
And here are the core areas that will be covered in this workshop;
- What are HR Metrics?
- The Case for HR Metrics
- Uses of HR Metrics
- Selecting Your HR Metrics
- Examples of HR Metrics
- What is HR Analytics
- Analysing and Reporting Metrics
- Action Planning
Please note that registrations close on 30th of June.
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘HR Career Workshops’
You can make your payment now into the account details below:
Account Number: 0024017430
Bank: Access (Diamond)
Payment must be made to confirm registration.
Kindly send your proof of payment to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: Kindly note that all participants are required to complete the allocated duration for each programme and fees once paid are non-refundable.
Let nothing stop you from developing your HR Consulting Skills today.
So, once again, get intentional about your HR career today and click the button below to get started