Terms & Conditions for Seminars and Training Courses
A submitted registration form indicates that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below:
- A place on any course is reserved only upon receipt of a signed registration form. Reservations can only be guaranteed after full payment for the program has been received.
- Full payment for all training activities must be received no later than 14 working days prior to the commencement of the program.
- In the event of customer cancellation after registration where course fees have been paid, course fees shall be refunded in full provided at least 14 days notice is given prior to course commencement. No refunds will be given in respect to customer cancellations received less than 14 days prior to commencement of the scheduled course.
- In the event of customer cancellation after registration where course fees have not been paid, a cancellation fee shall not be charged provided at least 14 days notice is given prior to course commencement. A cancellation fee of 25% of the course fees will be charged in respect to registered customer cancellations received less than 14 days prior to commencement of the scheduled course.
- Kendor will plan to execute all scheduled programs but reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses with 7 days notice. In the event of such cancellation, registrants can opt to have all pre-paid fees refunded in full or credited towards the next available course. Refunds will be processed within 14 days. There are no refunds on special promotions and discounted programmes.
Payment is required at least 14 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the training course.
Cheque Payable to: Kendor Consulting Ltd
Direct Deposit:Account: Kendor Consulting Ltd
Access Bank: 0024017430
Get In Touch
Want to send us a message?
You can do that below